Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Small Set-Back

Today was my much anticipated dr.s appt. This was the appt. where I would be shown how to take my meds and have an ultrasound to see how my ovaries were doing. I started my period on Friday evening, a few days sooner than what my IUI calendar that the nurse had put together showed. I called first thing Monday morning to let them know I started, thinking that they would want to see me that day instead of the already scheduled appt. for Weds. (today). But my nurse said that the Weds. appt. would be fine. WELL, I went to my appt. today and the first thing the dr. asks me is, "when did you start your period"? She wasn't happy when I told her. She wasn't unhappy with me, but with the nurse. Anyway, the gist of it is that I will have to wait until next month now to start meds and have my IUI. So needless to say, I'm very disappointed. But, like my mom said, maybe it's for a reason. And that's probably true. So, I start over and count the days until my next cycle. I don't think I've ever been so excited to start my period! And after my insemination, I will be praying that I don't start it! Crazy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave comments! I love them!!!!