Sunday, March 18, 2012

Shutting Down Blog

Hello friends!

I wanted to let you all know that I'm getting much closer to the end of my classes and that means closer to being matched with my baby! I've learned several things throughout the classes, but one very important one is that we maintain complete privacy of the baby/child being placed in our homes. Since the baby will more than likely still be considered a foster child when placed with me and not legally my child, I need to protect their privacy as much as possible. Obviously there are several reasons, one being that the birth parents could be an issue. Either way, it's just best for everyone involved that i remain as private as I can be with this adoption. Once the adoption is final, it's a different story. But until then, I will not be continuing my blog, posting any pictures of the child, and not discussing any news publicly. That does not mean that I cannot speak about it privately though. So please, if you want to know how things are going, do not hesitate to email or call!

Thank you all so much for your wonderful words of support and encouragement! They've meant so much to me!

Love,
HT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave comments! I love them!!!!