Monday, December 5, 2011

Judgement

Hello Friends!

I wanted to share this newsletter from GOOP that happens to be on  the topic Judgement.  I shared this a few weeks ago on FB, but I'm not sure if any of you saw it.  But I thought it was worth passing on again.  We've all been guilty of judging other people, or even victims of someone else's judgement.  It may be human nature for us to judge, but that doesn't make it right, or healthy.  Judging other people is just a reflection on how we feel about ourselves, and as I get older, I have a strong desire to change bad habits and try to be the best possible person I can be to my family, friends, coworkers, and hopefully my child.  I know that with myself, whenever I have judged someone for the choices they make, or the lifestyle that they lead, or even the outfit they are wearing, I tend to feel pretty awful about myself afterwards.  I'm not saying that it's easy to stop judging, and it's very easy to get wrapped up in it too.  It's definitely a concerted effort to change bad habits, but it's an effort that I think is worth it.  I hope you guys will find the article as enlightening as I did!


http://goop.com/newsletter/154/en/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave comments! I love them!!!!