Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Injection Training Video

Hello!

I thought I would share with you all the video I took on how to administer my meds.  It's an annoying video, I think I say "ok" maybe 100 times, and I always hate hearing myself.  But anyway, the video gives a general idea of how I'm giving myself the meds.  I'm on my 6th day of injections and it's going fine.  I haven't been able to video myself because it's just been me around when I administer them.  But it's super easy and it really doesn't hurt.  But, I have been getting terrible headaches.  I had one of the worst migraines I've ever had Saturday night, and I'm not allowed to take Excedrin or ibuprofen.  My wonderful mother came over to take care of me and I finally relaxed and fell asleep.  But I've still been struggling with headaches everyday and just generally not feeling great.  Tomorrow afternoon is my next dr. appt. and they will be able to see how I'm responding to the meds.  If all looks good, I could be inseminated by the end of the week!  So any prayers or good thoughts would be really appreciated!!!

Thank you!!!

Heidi
xoxo

http://youtu.be/9Xdw07KGlm8

4 comments:

  1. That totally sucks that you're getting migraines!! I had ZERO headaches when I was pregnant with Dominick and Matteo but had quite a few when I was pregnant with Luca. Just remember....right now you're getting TONS of hormones so the headaches make sense. That doesn't necessarily mean that you'll get headaches when you're pregnant. And if you do, they can prescribe meds. My midwife was very supportive about prescribing migraine meds if necessary.

    I hope you are done with the injections soon and your hormones level out a bit so you feel better! I'm glad your mom came to help out. Call me if you ever need anything!!!
    Love you!
    Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Prayers and thoughts sent your way!!!!!! I hope you feel better! xo

    Lisa Hubbard

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry about the headaches. Try the natural remedies. One crazy one is taking a banana peel and placing it on your forehead (the peeled side touching your skin) while you rest. It does work! Just don't let anyone see you while you're doing it! I hope this weekend it really happens!! I can't wait to hear what happens next! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you everyone for the very sweet comments and words of encouragement! I appreciate them more than I can say!

    xoxo
    Heidi

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave comments! I love them!!!!